"Though available to all of us, the state of peace is reached by very few people. The inner experience of most people is marked by constant stress. Most of the stress that results in emotional and physical disorders to stress depends on our 'stress proneness' [...] this is directly the result of the amount of suppressed and repressed feelings we have accumulated. The more emotional pressure that is surrendered and let go, the less vulnerable we are to the stress response and stress-related diseases." ~ David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.
Creating Peace Within
Are you struggling with stress, anxiety, or depression in the midst of life changes, relationship challenges, or life’s uncertainties?
This course will introduce what Mindfulness is and how to benefit from it in just a few minutes a day to help you reduce and manage stress, and enable you to face difficult feelings or situations with a greater sense of calm.
How do I know? I was a riddled with anxiety and stress many years ago and started experiencing panic attacks and "undiscoverable" disease, symptoms and pain. My emotions were so held in that it manifested in the above. I started learning meditation and mindfulness and my anxiety, stress, fear and pain started to subside and eventually disappeared after a continued practice of meditation. I eventually became a mindfulness and meditation teacher to help others free themselves and find their true inner self.
Explore How Mindfulness Can Bring You Inner Peace
Anyone, no matter how ambitious, accomplished or talented, can feel the effects of stress or anxiety, or experience feelings of insecurity, inadequacy, doubt, worry, anger, fear, and other ways of feeling stuck in an uncomfortable place.
Embracing the challenges of life, relationships, family, livelihood, and finances while maintaining openness, calmness and acceptance in every moment can be tough. And when the world throws a curveball at us, our on-going difficulties can be brought to the forefront with additional force.
Fortunately, by learning certain ways of perceiving emotions and thoughts, anyone can learn to loosen the grip of negative emotions and their effects.
Presented in five to fifteen-minute guided meditations, these Mindfulness exercises will help you cultivate many benefits, including greater acceptance of yourself, of others and of life’s surprises, and greater awareness of the emotion-body-mind connection, ultimately walking you down the path to better well-being.
The course officially starts NOW!
You can join at anytime and move through the course at your own pace.
Benefits of Mindfulness:
- reduced stress and anxiety
- increased well-being and happiness
- improved immune functioning
- improved working memory capacity
- lower rates of depression
- improved social relationships
- improved focus and concentration
- increased compassion and empathy
- learn to let go
What's Inside The Course:
- 8 Learning Modules with video and audio instruction
- 7 Downloadable Guided Meditations
- Workbook/Worksheets with writing prompts and exercises
- 2 Bonuses with two more guided meditations
- Recorded Q&A calls with Heidi from Beta launch.
- Drip content to keep you focused on the weekly meditation and writing
- Added peace and calm to your life
- Lifetime access to the course material
- Certificate of Completion
- Take a look a the Curriculum for the course below
- Email Support
- Students can comment or ask questions directly in course sections.